- 5 – Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1″ x 3″
- 3 – Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 1 – Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3″
- 2 – Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2″ x 2″, Pkg./2
- 3 – Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3″ x 3″, Pkg./2
- 2 – Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3″ x 4″
- 1 – Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″
Blister / Burn
- 2 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 – Duct Tape, 2″ x 50″
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 – Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2″
- 3 – Safety Pins
- 1 – Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 – After Bite Wipe
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 – Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 – Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 – Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 – Tape, 1″ x 10 Yards
- 1 – Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 – Wound Closure Strips, 1/4″ x 4″, Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing
Inner DryFlex™ bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper.
- Clean and Close Wounds
Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Combat Stomach Illness
Medications to stop diarrhea and stomach distress.
- Emergency Repairs
Mini roll of duct tape (2″ x 26″).
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Bleeding
Trauma pad and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker’s #1 injury.
- Easy Access Bandages™
Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- Professionally made kits offer the advantages of:
- Cost savings: It’s cheaper to purchase a ready made first aid kit than to build your own
- Time savings: It’s a time consuming process to track down all needed supplies
- Assures you don’t overlook important supplies and tools
- AMK kits are assembled by outdoor medical professionals who have chosen quality materials
- AMK offers refill packs to keep your kits stocked and up to date at a reasonable price
- AMK kits are oversized to customize your kit for your personal needs